Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Best of 2015–July

 

At the end of July we drove to Washington for a Yee family reunion.

Aunt Mars took us all blueberry picking.

 

IMG_2640IMG_2642IMG_2644

IMG_2646

IMG_2657IMG_2658IMG_2659IMG_2661

IMG_2663IMG_2668IMG_2670IMG_2671IMG_2676IMG_2673IMG_2682IMG_2689IMG_2688IMG_2691

 

We spent a day in Seattle seeing the sights.

 

IMG_2692IMG_2695IMG_2696IMG_2697IMG_2698IMG_2699

IMG_2700IMG_2702IMG_2705

IMG_2706IMG_2708

IMG_2724

IMG_2726

IMG_2727IMG_2729IMG_2730IMG_2731IMG_2732IMG_2734IMG_2735IMG_2738IMG_2742IMG_2740

IMG_2743IMG_2746IMG_2747

 

And then we were off to Alaska!

 

IMG_2757

 

Our first sunset, and the sunrise the next morning.

IMG_2761IMG_2762

 

We stopped in three ports, and I’ll do a complete post on the cruise later.

The following are a few highlights.

 

IMG_2786

 

Ryan woke us up before bright and early the first morning.

And I’m so glad he did – we had our first whale siting – two actually – I’ll try to edit a picture of them for the other post, because I actually caught them both on camera at the same time once!

 

IMG_2790IMG_2793IMG_2795

IMG_2799IMG_2800

IMG_2787IMG_2788IMG_2867IMG_2869IMG_2871IMG_2890IMG_2910IMG_2966IMG_2969

IMG_2977IMG_2980IMG_2982

IMG_2984

IMG_2992IMG_2993IMG_2995IMG_3000IMG_3001IMG_3002

IMG_3007IMG_3016IMG_3019IMG_3024IMG_3021IMG_3022IMG_3030

IMG_3034

IMG_3036IMG_3037IMG_3042IMG_3046IMG_3054IMG_3062IMG_3070IMG_3074IMG_3080IMG_3087IMG_3090IMG_3092IMG_3093

IMG_3107IMG_3102IMG_3109IMG_3116

IMG_3117IMG_3118IMG_3120IMG_3121IMG_3122IMG_3123IMG_3127IMG_3124

IMG_3256

IMG_3634

IMG_3683

 

Such a fantastic week. Months later, Tre is still talking about it.

He misses the all-you-can-eat french fries 24/7!

No comments:

Post a Comment