Sunday, April 3, 2011

Logan, April 2011

The company Tommy and I work for has been undergoing a lot of changes and restructuring. As a part of that, several part time positions were dissolved, including mine, and a new full time position created. I was offered the full time position with the understanding that if I didn’t take it, I would have no job at all…

Major Bummer.

So, I had to start back full time, with my hours changing to 4 ten hour days which meant I would have very little time with Josie anymore.

Again, Major Bummer.

I was feeling quite sorry for myself so my very sweet and supportive husband surprised me by taking me and Josie to Logan for a mini-vacation the weekend before I had to start back full time.

076078084086

We enjoyed snuggling in our comfy hotel room bed

067070068069

We spent a little time fishing at First Dam

 

090093091

And Second Dam, a little further up the canyon

 

098099100102105104109

And feeding the ducks and geese, too.

111113122121123118

We tried lots of new places to eat

114115116117

And Josie played in the kid section at the mall when we resorted there to get out of the cold.

120

It was a super sweet thought on Tommy’s part, and we had lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment