Sunday, January 17, 2010

Christmas Eve in Stansbury

We spent Christmas Eve in Stansbury. Our first stop was at the Dunlavy's where we snacked on yummy treats, visited and exchanged some gifts.

Mom helping Josie open a gift from Aunt Karen and Uncle Mike
Then two little cousins changed into matching P. J.'s for some photo ops

Happy Josie in her Christmas Eve P.J.'s

Josie and Brooklyn not sure about this whole thing




Later that evening we headed a few streets over to spend some time at Aunt Sabra's house with all the family on that side. There was more food, fun and frivolity. Also, more matching P.J.'s with cousins!

No matter how many shots of this picture I took, I could not get the four little boys in front to smile. You would think it was the worst night of their lives.


Later on, I had to change Josie's diaper. I ran around the corner to throw the diaper away, leaving Josie on the floor for a minute, and when I came back I found this:

A well loved little girl with her three, 3 yr. old cousins, Ella, Seth and Aiden.




No comments:

Post a Comment