We took three trips within six weeks this holiday season. So this blog, chronologically, should be between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, but I forgot to throw it in there and blogger is a stinker for changing little things like that. Anyway. Here is a photo log of our travels to Sunny (sometimes) California for my psychotherapy conference (which was totally worth the trip, by the way. I am way more honed in the art of psycho than I was before:O)
This is Josie's third plane trip, and she is a great little travler - she gets a little fussy, but hasn't cried and almost always falls asleep for the bulk of the trip.
(from left to right and in the back:) Marilyn, Gene, Susie, Kieth, Shirly, Eric, Betty holding Josie, BettyJean, Gning - Gning, Andy, Mom, Dad, and Henry
(in front:) Vicky, Jeannie and Christian (Monette is taking the picture)
Tommy, Uncle Bob holding Josie and Uncle Sam
at Some Steak House on the Pier at Rodondo Beach
Then we were off to Aneheim for my conference. No pics of the conference, sorry. But it was really good. I got to sit in on seminars conducted by people who's works I have studied and books I have read. And Irvin Yalom, who's books were used as some of my class texts in grad school, stopped us in the book store and asked us where a good place to eat would be! How cool is that? Unfortunately, I think I gave him bad directions. Oh well.
We had talked about visiting Disney Land, but the weather was cold, and we would have had to trade off on who would miss a ride while holding the baby. So we opted to save the money and just visit DownTown Disney, which is an outdoor mall just outside of the amusement park. It fully satisfied my craving for anything Disney for a while.

No comments:
Post a Comment