Saturday, September 17, 2011

California Girl, Continued


The next day we got to go to SeaWorld, which I haven’t been to since I was about 12. I remember it smelling like fish and being hot.
So my experience this time around blew my expectations out of the water!


We had a ball. We rode the rides,

163175262

We enjoyed the animals,

197204205224


we watched a few shows,


we enjoyed some yummy treats,

271

we engaged in some red-hot, table-top dancing,

and of course, the highlight of the day was meeting Elmo and other Sesame Street friends.


I don’t usually do the slide-show thing, but it was so fun watching how excited Josie was – she couldn’t even wait for the kid ahead of her to leave before she was running up to Elmo – I had to show the whole thing.

To sum up the day –

196273276278282287


it was Awesome.

And the rest of the week was the perfect amount of hanging out and doing nothing much

291295

Jumping the waves with Daddy

302303304

The moments before and directly after unintentionally body surfing on a rouge wave


306307308309

Lunch at the Café 101

311316314

Sampling the wares at the Oceanside Street Festival

317
321
323
322324

Thanks, Gublers, for the invitation and the excellent time!

No comments:

Post a Comment