So, seriously, I’m a slacker.
I’ve got months and months worth of information to record here.
Therefore, as some have already noted, you are likely to see some pics and vids of Josie and the rest of us from the past year that should have been blogged ages ago. But, better late than never, no?
My recommendation?
Don’t try to make sense of the chronology. Just sit back and enjoy.

Dear Elaine, if'n you want to, you can back-date your posts. I can explain this in more detail/show you on Friday, but it's just an option when you publish. That way you can still have them in order and stuff. But whatever, your blog not mine :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the explaination, I was freaking out trying to figure out why Josie looked so young in the new pictures you'd posted. Thanks for sharing pics old and new, love them all!
ReplyDelete