We had the chance to have the Hale's down this August. It has been awhile since we had a BBQ all together, so we took the opportunity to do so. Kianna also celebrated her 12th birthday with all of us. I can't believe that my niece is now a tween. The next thing you know I'll be having a girl of my own....oh wait Josie will be coming in less that three weeks. Below are some pictures from the BBQ.

Scary to think that Elaine and I could have three girls of our own some day.

Aunt Karen and the three little girls.

The Hale's with Kimberly, Cynthia, and Nicholas...oh and Kianna and her soccer cake.

Johnny and Brooklyn challenging me to see who is more flexible....I think Brooklyn wins just because she is so so cute.

Hello, I am Brooklyn. Let me introduce you to my probing finger. Our beautiful niece Brooklyn on the right meeting Aubrey on the left.

Karen, Johnny, and Marlina enjoying a family BBQ that we have not had, all together, in two years. Cooking is in our genes.

Kianna's 12th Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment