We had some family pictures done the day after Thanksgiving. We went to Fotofly, which I have been pleased with in the past. Unfortunately, Tommy and I were unhappy with the family pictures we ended up with. We didn’t get many options to choose from and the photographer couldn’t get Tre to smile.
In fact, he was more fussy than usual and we had to stop several times to calm him, as well as change his diaper and feed him. All of that ate in to our time, so we didn’t get nearly as many pictures overall as we had hoped for.
Luckily, Josie loves the camera.
So, while we were trying to deal with Tre, the photographer had lots of fun with her.
The camera caught a few action shots
And a few artsy poses
And she eventually managed to get some great shots of Tre, even if we never saw any actual smiles
And a couple of great sibling pics
And a couple of Daddy pictures I love
In the end I’m happy with what we were able to get, but hope that next time Tre will cooperate a little more so we can have a few more pictures to choose from.

No comments:
Post a Comment