Daddy's Girl

Josie and her Daddy often fall asleep in the same position. Too cute.

Daddy and Josie in Las Vegas for Thanksgiving
Merry Christmas!
Josie and Aunt Steph at Grandma's house, Christmas Day.
Check out that froofy frock - a fabulous gift from Aunt Jen, Uncle Johnny and Brooklyn
Squeaky Clean
Josie has finally decided bath time is not so bad. She has started kicking and splashing in her bath water the past few days.

Josie's first Christmas Eve at Aunt Karen and Uncle Mike's
Cheese...?
Check out that face - I love it! Wenatchee, Washington, Dec. 2009
There's Some Cheese!
Happy, happy girl. L.A., California, December 2009
Free Tibet!
Don't let the Commies get you down, angry Mongol Baby!
"Cut Me, Adrian!" 
Josie began her boxing career in October...you should see the other baby!
the Free Tibet comment made me laugh. And honestly, that is the prettiest baby EVER!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures!! It's so fun to see Josie's personality in these pics, they all made me smile (just what I needed after a yucky day at work)!
ReplyDeleteElaine, she is such a cute baby. I can't believe how big she is getting. I love the pic of her and Tom laying in bed. So sweet!
ReplyDelete